Friday 20 April 2012

Sproggy working his magic

Back in September 2010 when we went to one of Pat's friends wedding, Patrick stayed at his grandparents for the first time. On the way back, we picked him up a little treat...a sheep bag on wheels. We had found it in Meadows and Byrne in Bunratty. He loved that bag as he loved anything sheep related. It was brought everywhere...including the creche. He brought it around so much, that eventually the bag came off the wheel contraption.

Patrick's bag is still down in the creche along with his other belongings. It is one of those things...it has not yet felt right to bring those things home.

We have, however, spent a good while looking for a second bag. I had given up at this point thinking that it was an item in the touristy shops that just had been and gone.

But...the other day in Liffey Valley, I spotted them. I was on my way to the car to get on the road home but had to run back into the shopping centre. I saw something across the way in a shop and though it looked like the bag.

Well...I nearly took out two people with the buggy as I sprinted across to get into that shop. Low and behold...there they were. Decided to pick up two.

 It was actually quite emotional finding them after all this time and I could have dissolved into tears there and then. I am sure Sproggy had a hand in me finding them. Thanks Sproggy. :)