Friday 27 June 2014

Rant Alert

To the little sh*te with the bad manners:

So, you thought you had to make fun of me out on my run earlier this evening, did you? Want to know something? I was out there running at that hour of the evening because I needed that run. You see, earlier today, me and my husband picked up our sons things from the creche. Our son, who, at 22 months, passed away during his nap; just like that. Tell me, why wasn't that you? Why do you get to be around? Clearly, you have not been taught any manners. We would have raised Patrick better than that. I just hope life teaches you a lesson or two and when it really kicks you in the balls, you might finally get yourself a little cop on.

Count yourself lucky you got the short version of this rant. A brief, yet clear:

PISS OFF!!

You picked the wrong day to mess with me.

Oh! And something else...